In a way, I feel this contribution and info is a tiny way of giving back to the community.
For now this is all I wanted to say; any comments, questions or answers, just post them on the forum post, as a post in here or send me PM :)Superb work..
I managed to change the rendering resolutions of these games by modifying their EBOOTs, but sadly I could only decrease it: I tested them with many combinations, even as low as 96*54 when I could not distinguish anything because of the crazily low resolution (but the games were still running without issues), but at the moment I test a resolution with even 5 pixels more than the default one, the games would freeze at boot. There is a sound/freeze fix for Motor Storm that I made some months ago but I didn't posted it anywhere, even if it's not needed anymore with Adrenaline-2 it can still be used as a fix for ARK (and PPSSPP).2, Little Big Planet and WWE Smackdown 10 work for me.I managed to match most of those debug symbols with the functions in the disassembled BIN of the game on IDA PRO.I also compared it with the NIDs of the file from the Vita SDK, and there are many new NIDs in there. BINMAP, just let me know (I didn't uploaded at first because of possible piracy rules conflicts with this sub).